1. Membrane structure is a new type of material, which is artistic, economical, thermal insulation, self-cleaning, fireproof, sound-absorbing and light-transmitting. The use of membrane structure in sports stands can better reflect this feature of membrane structure. Compared with traditional stands, the membrane structure of sports stands has the characteristics of beautiful shape, large space span, light weight and long service life. Membrane structure is a new form of building structure, which integrates architecture, structural mechanics, fine chemical and material science, computer technology, etc., and has a high technical content. Its curved surface can be arbitrarily changed according to the architect's design needs, combined with the overall environment, to build an iconic image project. The stand membrane structure membrane material is made of polyester fiber base cloth or different surface coatings such as PVDF, PVF, PTFE, etc., together with high-quality PVC, which has a stable shape and can bear a certain load of architectural textiles. Its life varies with different surface coatings, generally reaching 15-30 years.
2. The stands of the stadium with membrane structure are beautiful in appearance and large in space span. It better reflects the advantages of the space span of the membrane structure building, and the construction period is short. The characteristics of membrane structures have attracted more and more attention, and because of this, more and more membrane structures are designed to use membrane structures to replace traditional concrete buildings. The weight of membrane building roof is only 1/30 of that of conventional steel roof, which reduces the cost of wall and foundation. At the same time, the peculiar shape and night scene effect of the membrane building have obvious "architectural visibility" and commercial effect, and its price-effectiveness ratio is higher.
3. The beautifully shaped membrane material, stainless steel fittings and fasteners plus the light and reasonable design and strict surface treatment of the steel structure support, create a membrane structure with beautiful form and reasonable design, which occupies an important place in the architectural environment design around the world today. important position.
The main feature of the commercial shopping center is that the concentration of commercial stores forms indoor and outdoor shopping, leisure, dining and other functional spaces. The pedestrian street and the central activity area are open spaces for people to walk, rest and communicate. Based on the characteristics of the commercial street, it is determined The core of all designs is to make the space more human.
As an additional facility of the building, the roof not only requires the practical function of shading and rain protection, but also should be the icing on the cake. At present, there are more and more engineering cases where fabric membrane structures are used in commercial complexes. The roofs built with membrane structures have many advantages that traditional roofs do not have.
Membrane structure buildings are very popular in commercial applications. The detachability and large span of the membrane structure are suitable for building a commercial exhibition area. Now many shopping malls have used the outer top layer of the membrane structure single room, which will be unique compared to the traditional structure.
The emergence of the membrane structure solves various drawbacks of traditional materials. PTFE and ETFE membranes can not only achieve light transmittance, but also lightweight and higher safety. In particular, ETFE membranes can achieve 95%-100% light transmittance, such as It is as transparent as glass, no additional lighting is required during the day, and it greatly saves energy consumption. Therefore, it has been adopted by many architects and has become the first choice for large-scale commercial blocks.
"Fabric Curtain Wall & facade" is a building facade solution that uses weather-resistant flexible fabric materials, combined with frame systems, to renovate the facades of existing buildings or design the facades of new buildings. This material can make the building with a large volume present a light and transparent visual sense. It is divided into metal fabric curtain wall and flexible material non-metal fabric curtain wall. Its curved surface can be arbitrarily changed according to the architect's design needs, combined with the overall environment, to build an iconic image project.
Application of fabric materials and three major advantages: light dyeing, printing and printing, and arbitrary modeling.
01. Lighting Dyeing - Use light to change the color of the façade arbitrarily, and the fabric façade changes the atmosphere with the indoor light, so that the building is no longer a static face. Plus, the soft fabric achieves a hard metallic feel.
02. Printing and inkjet printing - on the basis of perfect metal texture, you can print any pattern you want. The printability of the mesh film surface provides a creative space for designers to enrich the shape of the building's façade and highlight the landmark image. The spray-painted pattern does not affect the transparency of the line of sight.
03. Arbitrary shape - Membrane material is used as the application project of building facade, which is a project using cable support and special aluminum profile tensioning curtain material. Using the softness and elasticity of materials, the 3-dimensional space develops, and the shape of the building presents a variety of shapes, especially suitable for various curved buildings that are difficult to achieve with other materials.
In a well-lit outdoor space, the shade of a shading structure is often indispensable, but the tensile structure is not only the function of shading, but also an important element in outdoor design. A sunshade that matches the environment can not only condense the overall atmosphere of the outdoor space, but also outline the pleasant outdoor scenery.
The fabric shade structures of outdoor structures can bring us visual unity and harmony, and can also plan the upper and lower priority in the space, creating a "focus". Whether opened or closed, an umbrella is a landscape.
Today's fabric structure design has become a fashion. Sunshades with different shapes and postures create a variety of styles for outdoor spaces. Or simple and modern, or relaxed and casual, or stable and elegant, or retro mix and match, an umbrella can emphasize the personality of the outdoor space.
The fabric structure and design should be self-contained with the decoration of the outdoor space, and should be in harmony with the surrounding natural environment. It is a marker of the human habitat, and at the same time a beautiful ornament in nature.
The fabric tent structures have the function of shading, so they naturally bring people a feeling of "safety and stability". In the open outdoors, with the existence of the fabric tension system, the whole space has more "home" atmosphere, making people more relaxed and comfortable.
For outdoor spaces, the shading structure is not only used during the day, but also provides lighting at night. Different lighting decorations also make the umbrellas glow with a different romantic atmosphere.
Tensile structure canopy is currently a very important protective equipment in our lives. It can bring us great convenience when we use it. So what are the advantages of canopy? Next, let us introduce to you .
First, at the entrance of the main building of the tension structure, the theme can be highlighted, so that more people can easily find the entrance. Like many merchants, they will mark the tension structure with a prominent LOGO, so that people can find it at a glance.
Second, shade structures can block high-altitude foreign objects and cover the rain, so that people who walk out have enough space to open umbrellas and enter the car to hide from the rain. For example, the canopy in front of the hotel is often very spacious, and there are many people standing under the canopy to take shelter when it rains.
Third, it plays the role of advertising. The previous point mentioned that the LOGO printed on the canopy is also a kind of advertising, so that people can see the LOGO on the canopy from a long distance, so as to promote it.
Fourth, the necessary facilities for luxury buildings. When people pass by some commercial buildings or corporate buildings, they can often see membrane structures, but the more upscale the place, the more luxurious the canopy looks.
Fifth, prevent falling objects. If a falling object occurs, the tensile structures will play a great role, it can catch the falling object and provide protection for the safety of people's life and property.
1. Tension structure sunshade is suitable for shading the doors and windows of low-rise and multi-story buildings. It is not suitable for shadows on the exterior of high-rise buildings.
2. For systems with automatic control functions, wind control and rain control sensing devices are usually installed, and light control can be selected according to specific conditions.
3. The manual driving mode with external shading is usually not suitable for squares and other open places with few people.
4. The material, thickness, specification, size and form of the sunshade material, the form and specification of the fixing device, the power of the motor (when electrified), the wind pressure of the place of use, etc. are related to each other. It is necessary to ask for relevant technical data from professional manufacturers based on specific project conditions, and make selections after comprehensive consideration.
5. The connection method between the shading system and the main body of the building, lightning protection measures and other safety-related issues should be jointly studied and determined by the engineering designer and professional manufacturer according to the specific project conditions.
6. When choosing a sunshade system with a shutter box, the impact of different positions of the shutter box on the energy saving of the wall should be considered.
How to maintain and clean the awning?
1. The sunshade structure can only be stowed after it is cleaned and dried. When you must put the wet tent away, remember to fully unfold it and let it dry.
2. When cleaning the awning, it should be fully opened and cleaned when it is dry. When cleaning and maintaining, please use the correct steps, do not lean against the sun visor, and do not press the sun visor too hard. Before using the automatic controller to perform any operation on the awning, be sure to cut off the power and turn off the automatic device.
3. Whether the awning needs to be cleaned depends largely on the environment (traffic density, air pollution, industrial pollution, etc.).
Air Supported Structure is currently appearing in more and more venues such as gymnasiums and swimming pools. It is prepared for larger projects. It is particularly beautiful, low-cost, and short in construction period, so it is loved by many wholesalers. Next We introduce the safety design of Air Supported Structure
Safety design: The design basis of the inflatable membrane tension structure system is: the "Code for Building Air Support Structures" promulgated by the American Association of Wood Engineers, namely ASCE17-96. The normal design wind speed is 28 m/s (sturdy wind: the wind speed is 28 m/s, which is equivalent to wind above level 10). If the mesh cable system is added, the wind speed can reach above level 12. Wind and snow loads are designed according to the local wind pressure and snow pressure that occur once in 30 years. The air film foundation structure is a reinforced concrete foundation, and the maintenance structure and the top are composed of inner and outer membrane materials and thermal insulation materials. The peripheral membrane body is directly connected with the ground beam.
The continuous air supply method is adopted to inflate the area covered by the membrane body, and the pressure difference between indoor and outdoor is used to expand the membrane structure to form a stable air support structure. There is no frame or beam support inside. The inflatable membrane structure building is equipped with an advanced automatic control system. The main wind supply unit is 1-2 fans, a generator, and a generator that can be automatically started when the power fails to ensure normal air supply and safe lighting.
Air film building fire safety system:
①PVDF membrane material belongs to B1 flame-retardant material. If Class B flame-retardant materials are sintered, there is positive pressure in the film, and the sintered part will form a smoke exhaust skylight.
②Design the fire emergency door, and do computer simulation from the perspective of personnel evacuation and firefighting fire fighting. In order to facilitate the evacuation of personnel, a safety exit directly leading to the outdoor is added to each of the four external walls of the air film building.
③Design full coverage of automatic fire-fighting fog cannon
④The smoke exhaust device is designed on the top of the air film. If the air outlets of the film mechanical unit are arranged as required, the flue gas can be prevented from falling.
⑤Design dust and gas monitoring and alarm system. When the concentration of dust, smoke, gas and other toxic and harmful gases inside the gas film exceeds the standard, an alarm signal will be issued at the first time, and it will be discharged in conjunction with the discharge device.
What are the characteristics of landscape tension structure buildings?
Nowadays, many buildings around us are built using membrane structures. The common one is car parking shade. Do you know what characteristics of landscape membrane structure buildings in life have? Here is a detailed introduction:
Here is an introduction to the characteristics of landscape tension structure buildings:
Cover a large span of space
The membrane material used in the membrane structure is about one kilogram per square. Due to its light weight and the use of steel cables and high-strength The structure is suitable for spanning a large space to form an open column-free large-span structural system.
Fire resistance and earthquake resistance
The membrane material used in the structural building has excellent flame retardancy and high temperature resistance, so it can well meet the fire protection requirements. Due to the light weight of the structure, the flexible structure and the large deformation capacity, the seismic performance is good. Short construction period: film cutting. The steel structure and steel cables of the composite type and skeleton are all processed in the factory, and only need to be assembled on site. The construction is simple and the construction period is shorter than that of traditional buildings.
Precautions for building car parking shade:
1. The car parking shade company is required to provide the establishment qualification certificate. To ensure the safety of the tent during the establishment process.
2. Sign a legally effective contract with the Tension Structure Parking Shed Company, pay attention to the new and old degree of the tarpaulin in the contract, and also need to be clear about the time when the tent is established and when it is removed.
3. The demand tension structure parking shed company provides insurance for the tent rental project.
4. The larger the rental area of the membrane structure parking shed, the cheaper the price will be if it is appropriate.
Benefits of ETFE
Excellent light transmittance-ETFE film can be highly transparent and allows ultraviolet rays to pass through. Ultraviolet rays are responsible for promoting photosynthesis, thereby promoting plant growth.
Solar control/shading-ETFE thin film system can add a variety of glass frit patterns on one or more layers to change its solar performance. The foil is printed with various standard or customized patterns. Color can be introduced in a variety of ways, whether it is applied during the film extrusion process, providing consistent hues of various shades from red to purple, or adding lighting with unlimited color options.
Elasticity-Although ETFE films are very elastic, they still have structural resistance. The tensile strength at the elastic/plastic limit is 21-23N/mm2, but the tensile strength at the breaking point is 52/Nmm2. For membrane structure calculations, the limit of 15 N/mm is usually conservatively adopted.
Durable-Long-term exposure to environmental pollution, ultraviolet rays, irritating chemicals or extreme temperature changes, ETFE will not degrade.
Acoustics-ETFE film has approximately 70% acoustic transmission
Sustainability/Energy Saving-From film extrusion to transportation to the site, compared with other similar coating materials, it consumes very little energy, thereby reducing the overall carbon footprint. In addition, the properties of the product enhance building physics through heat insulation and daylighting, thereby contributing to the global low energy consumption of buildings.
Cost-effectiveness-Due to the light weight characteristics of ETFE, the substructure support system and concrete foundation can be designed more effectively. The ETFE system also provides sufficient natural lighting, thereby minimizing energy costs by reducing the need for indoor lighting.
Recyclable-easy to recycle, waste from the manufacturing process and even old ETFE components can be remade into new ETFE products, such as pipe parts, wires or castings.
Heat dissipation performance
Compared with the glass system, the multi-layer system can improve the thermal performance. For double-layer or three-layer pneumatic systems, the multilayer film is welded to the panel and inflated with low-pressure air to stabilize the film and provide the thermal performance of the system. In a single-tier application, you can achieve an R value of approximately 1, and in a two-tier system, approximately R value is 2.0. However, the R value of a three-layer ETFE system is about 2.9 degrees Fahrenheit/British thermal unit or the U value is about 0.35 BTU/(2 feet 2 degrees Fahrenheit).
Air expansion system/energy consumption
Pneumatic ETFE buffer system is usually supplied by one or more charging units. Each unit is composed of two redundant blowers to form a backup system to ensure structural stability. The air entering the machine will be dried to avoid condensation in the mat. A series of pressure sensors will continuously monitor the internal pressure of the ETFE cushion to keep it between 5 PSF and 6 PSF. If there is a strong wind or snow load, if needed and designed, the sensor can automatically and continuously adjust the pressure to compensate for external loads up to 30 PSF.
Photovoltaic and LED integration
Flexible photovoltaic (PV) cells and/or LED lighting can be integrated with a single layer or buffer system to meet performance and/or aesthetic requirements.
Due to the non-sticky surface characteristics of ETFE, the deposits of dirt, dust and debris will not adhere and be washed away by rain, thus producing a "self-cleaning" effect. However, for all mechanical equipment and its components, annual inspections must be carried out. The inspection includes all necessary inspections for the aeration unit and filter replacement. The ETFE film and its accessories will also be checked for possible damage to prevent any other problems.
Application of membrane structure in amusement park
Key points of amusement park construction:
1. Highly humane, fully consider the needs of tourists
2. The combination of ecological environment and garden art
3. Adjust measures to local conditions and attach importance to ecological and environmental protection
4. Focus on characteristics and strengthen characteristics
5. Diversity and variability
The advantages of membrane structure building in amusement park projects:
1: The construction speed is fast and the cost is low. For example, the same is to make a rest pavilion. It may take a month to use a traditional structure, while the membrane structure rest shed only needs 1 to 2 weeks.
2: Diversity of the structure, the membrane structure can be made into various shapes, and the landscape architecture of the amusement park must have personality to attract tourists.
3: Easy to disassemble, move and replace performance. The big difference between the amusement park building and other project buildings is that the amusement park needs to be remodeled or adjusted regularly or irregularly so that visitors can play repeatedly. Membrane structure can meet this point. For example, it is also a rest pavilion. Change the color or shape. You only need to add or reduce the local steel structure rods and change a membrane. The traditional structure cannot be achieved. .
4: Safety, even in the most unfavourable situation, the membrane material will fall, it will not hurt people. It will not burn even if it catches fire.
News at BDiR
Why do stadium stands use membrane & fabric structure?
Why did shopping mall Dome & Skylight choose fabric structure?
Why choose fabric for the façade?
Watch Our Videos
Luxury Eco Friendly Tent Structures Lodges for Tea Garden Holiday Hotel
Luxury Sustainable Hospitality Eco Tent Structure Villas