Membrane structure packaging:
The designer needs to determine the unfolding direction of the membrane fabric and the order of folding&packaging according to the construction site and the installation equipment. After the finished fabric membrane surface is cleaned on both sides, the fabric membrane is folded and packaged according to the designer specified requirements. To prevent significant creases on the fabric membrane surface, the finished PTFE membrane should be lined with the round paper tube when folded, and the finished ETFE membrane should not be folded and placed in a special protective container. The flexible packaging bag should be marked with the direction of expansion, and then packed in wooden boxes for easy transportation.
Packaging methods for steel structures: clamps, bundles, steel square boxes and closed boxes.
(1) Ensure that the components are packaged according to the packaging design plan confirmed by the customer to meet the safe and complete delivery of the components to the project site and store them. Ensure that the coated components are not damaged, and the component parts are not deformed, damaged, or lost.
(2) For the exposed parts of the finishing, special packaging protection shall be carried out to avoid rust and bump during transportation. All packaging needs to be protected against moisture, rain, rust, shock, corrosion and deformation according to the characteristics of the goods.
(3) For the primed and intermediate lacquered components, it must have a drying time of more than 3 days. If it is rainy or cloudy, it must be packed after more than one week.
(4) For the painted parts, it must be wrapped with a gas-tight plastic film after thorough drying.
(5) For components that are not treated for corrosion protection, such as threaded surfaces and concrete-coated stencil surfaces shall be coated with rust-proof oil. Components that are to be directly poured with concrete are not allowed to rust during transportation and are isolated from the air.
(7) Naked is a package that is not packed in the box and that is not wrapped on the outer surface. For steel columns, girders, supports, etc., which are longer than 6 meters in length, large steel structural members that are larger than 1 ton are generally used in a single piece. Small steel structures can be packaged in frame, strapping, box, etc.