With the increase of urban population and traffic flow, in densely populated areas such as schools, hospitals, commercial plazas and residential quarters, there is a large demand for pedestrians to cross the street, which usually conflicts with the normal passage of vehicles and poses potential safety hazards. As a result, overpasses across the street were erected, improving the efficiency of vehicle traffic and ensuring the safety of pedestrians crossing the street.
In people's impressions, the overpasses across the street are steel bridges with guardrails, and the more beautiful ones are the circular overpasses at the crossroads. However, with the rapid development of ETFE, PTFE, PVDF membrane materials and stainless steel and aluminum alloy materials, the advantages of membrane structures have been fully utilized in the design and construction of overpasses, making overpasses no longer a cold cross-street building with a traffic function, but also a Landscape bridges and viewing bridges add to the city's temperature and style.
Due to its special shape and the performance of the membrane material itself, the membrane structure can create design ideas that cannot be achieved by traditional building systems.
1. Membrane structure is a new type of material, which is artistic, economical, thermal insulation, self-cleaning, fireproof, sound-absorbing and light-transmitting. The use of membrane structure in sports stands can better reflect this feature of membrane structure. Compared with traditional stands, the membrane structure of sports stands has the characteristics of beautiful shape, large space span, light weight and long service life. Membrane structure is a new form of building structure, which integrates architecture, structural mechanics, fine chemical and material science, computer technology, etc., and has a high technical content. Its curved surface can be arbitrarily changed according to the architect's design needs, combined with the overall environment, to build an iconic image project. The stand membrane structure membrane material is made of polyester fiber base cloth or different surface coatings such as PVDF, PVF, PTFE, etc., together with high-quality PVC, which has a stable shape and can bear a certain load of architectural textiles. Its life varies with different surface coatings, generally reaching 15-30 years.
2. The stands of the stadium with membrane structure are beautiful in appearance and large in space span. It better reflects the advantages of the space span of the membrane structure building, and the construction period is short. The characteristics of membrane structures have attracted more and more attention, and because of this, more and more membrane structures are designed to use membrane structures to replace traditional concrete buildings. The weight of membrane building roof is only 1/30 of that of conventional steel roof, which reduces the cost of wall and foundation. At the same time, the peculiar shape and night scene effect of the membrane building have obvious "architectural visibility" and commercial effect, and its price-effectiveness ratio is higher.
3. The beautifully shaped membrane material, stainless steel fittings and fasteners plus the light and reasonable design and strict surface treatment of the steel structure support, create a membrane structure with beautiful form and reasonable design, which occupies an important place in the architectural environment design around the world today. important position.
The main feature of the commercial shopping center is that the concentration of commercial stores forms indoor and outdoor shopping, leisure, dining and other functional spaces. The pedestrian street and the central activity area are open spaces for people to walk, rest and communicate. Based on the characteristics of the commercial street, it is determined The core of all designs is to make the space more human.
As an additional facility of the building, the roof not only requires the practical function of shading and rain protection, but also should be the icing on the cake. At present, there are more and more engineering cases where fabric membrane structures are used in commercial complexes. The roofs built with membrane structures have many advantages that traditional roofs do not have.
Membrane structure buildings are very popular in commercial applications. The detachability and large span of the membrane structure are suitable for building a commercial exhibition area. Now many shopping malls have used the outer top layer of the membrane structure single room, which will be unique compared to the traditional structure.
The emergence of the membrane structure solves various drawbacks of traditional materials. PTFE and ETFE membranes can not only achieve light transmittance, but also lightweight and higher safety. In particular, ETFE membranes can achieve 95%-100% light transmittance, such as It is as transparent as glass, no additional lighting is required during the day, and it greatly saves energy consumption. Therefore, it has been adopted by many architects and has become the first choice for large-scale commercial blocks.
"Fabric Curtain Wall & facade" is a building facade solution that uses weather-resistant flexible fabric materials, combined with frame systems, to renovate the facades of existing buildings or design the facades of new buildings. This material can make the building with a large volume present a light and transparent visual sense. It is divided into metal fabric curtain wall and flexible material non-metal fabric curtain wall. Its curved surface can be arbitrarily changed according to the architect's design needs, combined with the overall environment, to build an iconic image project.
Application of fabric materials and three major advantages: light dyeing, printing and printing, and arbitrary modeling.
01. Lighting Dyeing - Use light to change the color of the façade arbitrarily, and the fabric façade changes the atmosphere with the indoor light, so that the building is no longer a static face. Plus, the soft fabric achieves a hard metallic feel.
02. Printing and inkjet printing - on the basis of perfect metal texture, you can print any pattern you want. The printability of the mesh film surface provides a creative space for designers to enrich the shape of the building's façade and highlight the landmark image. The spray-painted pattern does not affect the transparency of the line of sight.
03. Arbitrary shape - Membrane material is used as the application project of building facade, which is a project using cable support and special aluminum profile tensioning curtain material. Using the softness and elasticity of materials, the 3-dimensional space develops, and the shape of the building presents a variety of shapes, especially suitable for various curved buildings that are difficult to achieve with other materials.
"Wild luxury camping" refers to outdoor camping with the perfect combination of mountains and luxury. When it becomes a trend, it is the start of Internet celebrity homestays, with high-quality camping trip experience.Outdoor camping has always been very popular with tourists because outdoor camping has become the five key points of the current era: memory, freedom, comfort, contact with nature, and adventure.With the gradual elimination of various camping tents, a variety of luxury glamping tents have been selected.
The material of glamping tent is PVC or PTFE tarpaulin. It is UV resistant and flame retardant and can resist temperatures from -30 to 70 degrees. It is acid and alkali resistant and can be disassembled and cleaned to ensure a clean and beautiful appearance. strong and sturdy.
Our most commonly used walls are tempered glass, PVC canvas, Sandwich panel and ecological plastic wood wall (double layer). In the corresponding place, we can install aluminum alloy windows
Floor design (we have three options, or customers can buy it themselves.PVC floors tend to make tents seem cheap and easy to have abrasion. Usually our indoor floors have options as: composite floor-SPC stone plastic floor-BPC bamboo fiber floor. You can make the choice among them, or use other flooring that you like , such as solid wood flooring, ceramic tiles, etc.
BDiR Inc. specializes in the production of luxury glamping tents and glamping tents. It is an enterprise that builds characteristic hotels for resorts, scenic spots and tourist areas. With professional design, professional layout, camp planning and other solutions, no site restrictions, long service life, stable construction, and create your own personalized luxury glamping tent.
Eco Tent is A Camping Tent to Experience Outdoor Life, Making Luxury Glamping Tent One of The Best Hotels
Luxury glamping tent has become a popular new way to travel and vacation. When we communicate with customers, most people who plan to invest in the construction of luxury tents will have a question, how many years can the glamping tent be used outdoors?
Our camping tent is a temporary building structure and the word "temporary" may confuse clients. However, BDiR Team's glamping pods are mainly made of aluminum alloy brackets and PVC-coated fabric materials. If properly maintained, the structure of this temporary building can have a long lifespan like a traditional building. The real benefits of using BDiR Team's camping tents as vacation homes are the shortened construction period, the flexibility to set up in different locations, and the reusability.
BDiR Team's camping tents can withstand various weather conditions, such as: sun, wind, rain, snow, etc. Unlike canvas tents, the PVC tarpaulins we use are UV resistant, waterproof and flame retardant. The aluminum alloy bracket will not oxidize and rust when used outdoors for a long time, and there is no need for regular painting during use.
But although we use durable materials, the service life of camping tents is related to local weather conditions, and different environments have different losses to tents. Generally speaking, the service life of aluminum alloy brackets for hotel tents can reach 20 years, and the PVC tarpaulins on the top and side walls can reach 10 years.
The geodesic dome tent is more familiar than it is now. Long ago, tents were just simple tents. In everyone’s cognition, tents are shelters on the ground to shield from wind, rain and sunlight and are used for temporary living. And a hotel is simply a hotel, it is just a place for guests to live, and a combination of dome tents will appear later, so what is a dome tent and how will it develop in the future?
What is glamping dome?
Generally speaking, a glamping dome is a temporary, open and customizable building. It is not an ordinary tent, nor a tent that can be folded at will, but a tent that can be disassembled and erected according to people’s favorite themes and materials.
For tourists, people like to have a place to stay while out and about. Because the portable camping tent is just an ordinary tent, the wind and rain resistance is not good, and it is easy to be damaged. A geodesic dome tent is a high-end tent constructed from a variety of materials. It consists of a Q235 frame and PVDF tarpaulin. Regardless of its rain resistance, wind resistance, stretch resistance, cleanliness, etc., it is very strong, so its lifespan is also very long, generally up to 20 years.
An eco-resort dome is a lightweight assembly building that can be moved and disassembled autonomously. They are modularly produced by factories, using steel components, wood and tarpaulins as the main materials; the construction is not restricted by land use and is located in mountainous areas. , Riverside, forest, grassland, and other terrains can be quickly created, which can better form a unique theme style with the local environment, culture, ecology, and other natural and human factors.
The geodesic dome tent is also favored by more and more tourist customers. All kinds of real estate have seen business opportunities, and they have invested in many dome tents in camping tent resorts. Today we will talk about how to install dome tents.
Matters needing attention before glamping dome installation:
1. First ensure that the ground is flat (if the foundation is not flat, the height can be adjusted with the help of the base);
2. Determine the specific location and orientation of the door;
3. Count the number of pipe fittings according to the list of accessories and classify them by name, so as to avoid wasting time in finding corresponding pipes during installation;
4. Prepare the tools to be used in advance (herringbone ladders, wrenches, screws, etc.);
5. Workers should be coordinated in groups, preferably a group of three (one person delivers materials, one person supports the pipe, and one person fixes the screws);
6. Assemble the structural materials of the dome houses, and then fix the glass door (ignore this step if there is no optional glass door)
dome architecture is the perfect solution for holding outdoor events. It has no special requirements for the venue, especially in the more complex outdoor terrain. Banquet tents can solve the problem of building it very well. Designers will also make corresponding design plans according to different environments, and can create customized banquet tents for customers according to their needs and imagination of space.
In order to ensure that guests can enjoy their meals in the tent with confidence, the frame of the banquet tent is made of high-strength aluminum alloy, which is sturdy and durable.
In a well-lit outdoor space, the shade of a shading structure is often indispensable, but the tensile structure is not only the function of shading, but also an important element in outdoor design. A sunshade that matches the environment can not only condense the overall atmosphere of the outdoor space, but also outline the pleasant outdoor scenery.
The fabric shade structures of outdoor structures can bring us visual unity and harmony, and can also plan the upper and lower priority in the space, creating a "focus". Whether opened or closed, an umbrella is a landscape.
Today's fabric structure design has become a fashion. Sunshades with different shapes and postures create a variety of styles for outdoor spaces. Or simple and modern, or relaxed and casual, or stable and elegant, or retro mix and match, an umbrella can emphasize the personality of the outdoor space.
The fabric structure and design should be self-contained with the decoration of the outdoor space, and should be in harmony with the surrounding natural environment. It is a marker of the human habitat, and at the same time a beautiful ornament in nature.
The fabric tent structures have the function of shading, so they naturally bring people a feeling of "safety and stability". In the open outdoors, with the existence of the fabric tension system, the whole space has more "home" atmosphere, making people more relaxed and comfortable.
For outdoor spaces, the shading structure is not only used during the day, but also provides lighting at night. Different lighting decorations also make the umbrellas glow with a different romantic atmosphere.
Weight, space, wind and rain resistance... These are all factors that need to be considered when purchasing a luxury glamping tent. For many donkey friends, especially those who are just beginning to contact the outdoors, they always feel that purchasing a tent is a very troublesome thing. The tent manufacturer will sort out for you from various aspects, hoping to help you choose a satisfactory one.
First of all, it is necessary to determine the purpose of purchasing a camping tent. Is it to take a nap during the outing or to use it for the night? How about the environment used, is it a highly artificial campground or a wild place? Personally, I think that if it is used in sunny beaches and parks, as long as there are not many mosquitoes, the canopy can completely replace the tent, with better ventilation and vision, and you can save some money. Of course, friends who are hiking must choose ultra-light tents. For self-driving tours/family tours, you can choose a more spacious tent without worrying too much about the weight of the tent.
How many accounts?
How many people to buy? This is a question that many people struggle with. Here's the truth: The manufacturer writes that it can sleep x people, but basically can't (comfortably) sleep x people. This is because the manufacturer calculates the tent capacity according to the size of each person lying down, but does not take into account your rollover activities and backpacking equipment. Unless you are willing to sleep next to your friends with your own package under your head and feet, it is generally recommended to buy a size for one person. For example, for the Spurs' three-person tent, it was measured that two medium-sized adults, plus equipment, squeezed in just fine. If it is a family trip and is not sensitive to weight, it is no problem to purchase tents according to the actual number of people increasing by two or three people, the activity space will be more spacious, and the temporary changes in the number of people will be more tolerant.
Two-season, three-season, and four-season tents are the classification of glamping pods made by manufacturers according to the tent's ability to withstand severe weather, wind, rain and snow. The higher the performance, the heavier the weight will be. Two-season tents are suitable for spring and summer, with light weight and weaker wind and rain resistance, suitable for camping needs when the weather is fine and warm. Of course, you can add a tarp in case you need it. The three-season tent is popular because it strikes the right balance between weight and water resistance, and is suitable for spring, summer, and fall in most regions. Its waterproof performance can cope with moderate-intensity rain, or a short period of heavy rainfall. The four-season tent can handle all year-round climates and is one of the more expensive and heavier tents due to the use of durable materials. It is generally dome or narrow tunnel shape to prevent snow from accumulating on the tent. Although it can be used in all seasons, it is not suitable for use in hot weather, because the design tends to keep warm and it will be very hot in summer. In addition to enthusiasts, general enthusiasts will not go out camping in cold weather or heavy rain and snowstorm, and it is not safe to do so, so practicality is king when purchasing tents, and there is no need to pursue performance, this is what we want The best choice to stay in glamping resorts during the holidays.
News at BDiR
Fabric structure canopy of pedestrian bridge - a beautiful landscape in the city
Why do stadium stands use membrane & fabric structure?
Why did shopping mall Dome & Skylight choose fabric structure?
Watch Our Videos
Luxury Eco Friendly Tent Structures Lodges for Tea Garden Holiday Hotel
Luxury Sustainable Hospitality Eco Tent Structure Villas