Why Choose Tensile Fabric Car Parking Shade?
Membrane structure is a new type of carport structure that has become popular in recent years. Compared with the traditional carports in the past, it is lighter in structure and more stable in use. Its material is composed of a polymer membrane structural material and a supporting member, and can exhibit different shapes depending on the height position of the supporting member. Therefore, it has a wide range of applications in public places such as education, business, and gymnasium. The carport was originally used as a place to park the vehicle, so that the vehicle avoids direct wind and rain.
1. Landscape value. The carport is a small building, and its shape has attracted much attention. Due to the special nature of steel, the steel structure carport has a single shape. The main structure of the membrane structure carport has a film material, which has high curvilinearity and can be randomly shaped according to the designer's imagination.
2. Construction period. Steel structures require complex processes such as welding and have a long construction period. The membrane structure carport is smooth and simple, and no more processes can be completed in the processing plant, and the construction period is short.
3. Maintenance costs. The membrane structure carport is exposed to the air environment by the membrane material, and the membrane material is not corroded by the air, and no maintenance cost is required in the later stage. Steel structure carport, the exterior is steel, generally painted to temporarily prevent corrosion. Generally, steel will be rusted in a large area within one or two years, and it is necessary to remove complicated maintenance processes such as paint removal, rust removal, and repainting, and the maintenance cost is high.
4. Security. The membrane structure carport has a smooth appearance, does not retain snow and rain in a large area, and is light in weight, so there is no need to worry about the risk of collapse. The steel structure carport is very heavy, and the risk of collapse is high.
5. Service life. The membrane structure carport is corrosion resistant and can be used for 20 years. Steel structure carports can generally be used for about 5 years.
6. Cost. The membrane structure parking shed is made of membrane material, which is cost-effective and easy to maintain. The steel structure carport is made of steel as the main material, the process is complicated, the labor cost is high, the maintenance cost is high, and the comprehensive cost is low.
News at BDiR
How to Customize Your Own Glamping Tent
Tensile Structure Uses and Advantages
Geodesic Dome Tents Suitable for Living and all Types of Activities
Watch Our Videos
Luxury Eco Friendly Tent Structures Lodges for Tea Garden Holiday Hotel
Luxury Sustainable Hospitality Eco Tent Structure Villas