Tension Membrane Structure Awnings in Bahrain
The Kingdom of Bahrain, referred to as Bahrain. Bahrain, a country in Western Asia, is located in western Asia. It is an island country in the southwestern part of the Persian Gulf, adjacent to Qatar and Saudi Arabia. It has a tropical desert climate and oil is the backbone of the national economy. Arabs make up about 60%, and 75-80% of the residents live in cities.
Most people should know that the tension membrane structure has a good thermal insulation effect, which reflects 70% of the solar thermal energy, the film itself absorbs 17%, and the heat transfer is 13%, but the light transmittance is more than 20%. After 10 years of direct sunlight, its brightness can still be retained at 70%. This has something to do with its own material. The membrane structure itself has light transmission, energy saving, environmental protection, and ultraviolet light; the light transmission of the membrane material is 20% -95%, and natural diffused daylight can be obtained during the day, saving a lot of lighting energy. Reflected light and heat can save part of the energy used in air conditioning. So when choosing a membrane structure awning, what details should we pay attention to in this design?
1. When the building has high standards, the following conditions should be met when the sun should be taken.
2. Membrane structure awnings are suitable for sun shading outside doors and windows of low-rise and multi-storey buildings. Not suitable for shading outside high-rise buildings.
3. The material, thickness, size, and form of the shading material, the form and size of the fixed device, and the power of the electric motor are electrically related. Professional manufacturers request relevant technical information and select it after comprehensive consideration.
4. the connection method of each shading system and the main body of the building. Lightning protection measures and other safety-related issues need to be studied and determined by the engineering designer and professional manufacturers according to the specific project situation.
6. For systems equipped with automatic control. General requirements must be equipped with wind control, rain control induction device, light control can be selected according to specific circumstances. The manual drive method is generally not suitable for external shading in often unmanned places.
7. the fabric is recommended to use dark (or the dark side of the fabric facing the outside) to achieve better sunshade effect.
8.Performance requirements of fabrics
Previous: Top 10 Ecotourism African Countries
How About the Shockproof Effect of Membrane Structure Construction
In Addition to Building Permits, What Else Needs to be Done to Build a Tent Hotel Camp
How to Turn a Tensile Membrane Tent Hotel into a Holiday Accommodation?
Luxury Eco Friendly Tent Structures Lodges for Tea Garden Holiday Hotel
Luxury Sustainable Hospitality Eco Tent Structure Villas