Glamping Tent Pods & Eco Prefab Cabins for Ecotourism Holidays Campsites
Indoor Area 42 square meters Tent Area 56 square meters Deck Area 84 square meters Steel Frame Q235 Steel External Roof 1100GSM PVDF Fabric Internal Ceiling 650GSM PVC Canvas or Stretch fabric Wall Material Glass Wall & Canvas Wall Indoor Flooring WPC Floor or SPC Floor Fire Rating DIN4102 B1/SGS M2 Wind Loading Rating 120KM/H Quality Assurance ISO9001, MSDS, CE, BV, TUV, SGS
- INQUIRY NOW
RELATED PRODUCTSGlamping Tent Pods & Eco Prefab Cabins for Ecotourism Holidays Campsites A Beachfront Luxury Tent Resort - Unpoiled Island Tented Resort Luxury Cocoon Glamping Tent House - Eco Tent Lodges Manufacturer Five-Star Tent Hotel, Desert Camping Tent Resort - Oman Desert Nights Camp Famous PTFE Tensile Structures Around the World ETFE Cushion System | Innovative ETFE Foli Air-cushion Roofs Construction ETFE Air Cushion Systems Façade | ETFE-film Building Facade - Design & Manufacturer Greenhouse Domes, Geodesic Greenhouses, Geodesic Greenhouse Domes - Design & Supplier Yoga Domes | Geodesic Dome Shelter | Sport Dome Tent - Supplier & Factory
News at BDiRExperience The Best Holiday Accommodation In Luxury Glamping Tent Geodesic Dome Tent is Currently the Most Popular Accommodation Hotel in The Scenic Area BDiR Inc. Wishes Everyone A Happy National Day Holiday The Beautiful Style of Geodesic Dome Tent's Design, The Best Choice For Vacation How to Turn Luxury Glamping Tent into a Family Resort?
In order to meet the needs of more scenic campsites, we launched a new type of tent hotel-a Cocoon Shaped Tent / Shell Shape Tent. This tent has a unique appearance, it looks like a cocoon from the side, stable and strong, it is an arched door from the front view. The gate is usually made of transparent or stained glass material combined with fir, with wide floor-to-ceiling wall, which allows lodgers to enjoy the best view in front of the window, so it is very suitable for building in beautiful scenic.
The cocoon shaped tent hotel uses Q235 hot-dip galvanized steel structure framework, which has stronger corrosion resistance ability. The standard size of tent pods is about 42 square meters. Its framework is stable and safe. In terms of wind loading rating, it is superior to other tent hotels, which can withstand 10-15 winds, it’s designed for coast, beaches and other seaside places. The interior of the tent is well-lit and spacious enough to display all kinds of furniture, such as beds, toilets, sofas, coffee tables, etc. The cocoon-type tent has a long service life and can be operated in four seasons, which maximizes the cost recovery of investors.
- Q235 Steel Frame to fit onto customer’s Concrete foundation structure
- 650GSM PVC & 1100GSM PVDF Double Roof
- 360 Views Glass Wall & Body
- Inner Ceiling
- Square Tubing, Body Poles and Cable straps
- Wooden or Glass or Aluminium Doors
- Canvas Tent Body - 650 GSM waterproof & wearable Canvas
- PHDF Shade Net Roof
- WPC Deck
- Wooden Floor
- Our tent needs a wooden deck, or a concrete base. The tent needs to be fixed on a solid base, which is easy to achieve. Our deck uses Q235 steel frame structure to connect with the ground foundation, the light steel keels are added to the steel framework, with interval spaces of 40cm, and then covered with a 25mm thick wood-plastic floor.
Tent main frame:
- We provide Q235 steel framework, hot dip galvanized steel, stainless steel. We recommend using hot-dip galvanized steel or stainless steel in any coastal climate where high erosion may occur. If you are in a climate with high humidity or rain forest, please use hot-dip galvanized steel or stainless steel. Whether to use hot dip galvanized steel or stainless steel, it’s according to your budget. Generally the main frame uses Q235 hot-dip galvanized steel with eco-friendly paint.
Tent roof (3-4 layers roof):
- We have a double layers of heat insulation, which can be used for tent roof. Usually we use 1100gsm PVDF fabric as outer roof and 650gsm as inner roof. We can also choose the most suitable fabric according to customer needs and budget, such as PVC, PVDF, PTFE, etc. Shading nets on the roof and interior curtains in the room are optional.
Tent wall (4 options):
- Our most commonly used walls are tempered glass, PVC canvas, Sandwich panel and ecological plastic wood wall (double layer). In the corresponding place, we can install aluminum alloy windows
Floor design (we have three options, or customers can buy it themselves):
- PVC floors tend to make tents seems cheap and easy to have abrasion. Usually our indoor floors have options as: composite floor-SPC stone plastic floor-BPC bamboo fiber floor. You can make the choice among them, or use other flooring that you like, such as solid wood flooring, ceramic tiles, etc.
How to solve the cold protection problem?
- Our glamping tents are doing very well in winter. In order to obtain the best experience in cold climate, we recommend applying 8-12mm insulation material and a complete wood-burning stove (chimney kit) or air conditioner to keep it warm.
How to solve the heat problem?
- In default, the white color of outer membrane helps reflect sunlight, the inner membrane and insulation liners can also prevent heat penetrating into the tent. The combination of heat insulation and solar fan (heat exhaust) is an effective way to keep the dome cool even in hot climates. If your dome tent is exposed to direct sunlight throughout the day, you may consider adding a separate air conditioning unit. The use of refrigeration equipment such as small air conditioners and electric fans in combination with thermal insulation materials can provide thermal comfort in hot climates.
Where can you put the tents?
- we can customize the tents to handle any environment - 100% Waterproof, Extreme Cold, Against strong wind & earthquake etc. No matter where the tent, hotel, resort or camp will be located - desert & rock, mountains & forest, tropics & beaches, grassy plain, ice field or dense rainforest - we will ensure it is built to last.