Etfe Air Cushion Systems Façade | Etfe-Film Building Facade - Design & Manufacturer
Membrane Material PVC / PVDF / PTFE / ETFE Material Brand Ferrari, Heytex, Duraskin, SATTLER, Mehler, Sioen, etc. Fabric Color White or Customized Shape Customized (Arc, Barrel Vault, Hypar, Cone, Dome, Umbrella, etc.) Structure Q235 steel, Hot Dip Galvanized Size Customized Warranty Time 10-35 years Transport Package Standard Export Sea-Worthy Packing Delivery Time About 30 Days after confirm deposit Certification ISO9001, MSDS, CE, BV, TUV, SGS Place of Origin Shenzhen, China
- INQUIRY NOW
News at BDiRAir Supported Structure Building Safety Design And Fire Safety System Introduction Quadrilateral Tension Structure Glamping Tent Resort What Are The Characteristics Of Landscape Tension Structure Buildings? Advantages of Dome Steel Structure Building Glamping Tents is A Way of Outdoor Vacation Accommodation, Allowing Us to Better Experience Eco Tents
The outer wall membrane structure mainly refers to the membrane structure outer wall system manufactured by ETFE membrane material. It has good heat resistance, chemical resistance and electrical insulation properties of PTFE membrane material. It can reach 50MPa.
The use temperature of the outer wall membrane structure can be in the range of -80 degrees to 220 degrees, adapting to most of the application environment on the earth, so it has a wide range of use and huge development potential.
And it also has the characteristics of strong chemical resistance, high creep resistance, high compressive strength, low friction coefficient, good insulation, high tensile strength, good dielectric properties, excellent radiation resistance and so on.
The main function is to decorate and protect the facade of the building, so that the building looks beautiful and clean, so as to achieve the purpose of beautifying the urban environment. At the same time, the use of this material as a facade can also protect the building and prolong its service life.
Application range of exterior wall membrane structure:
1. Sports facilities: stadium / gymnasium / tennis court / swimming pool / training center / fitness center, etc .;
2. Commercial facilities: shopping mall / amusement center / hotel / restaurant / commercial street, etc .;
3. Cultural facilities: exhibition center / theatre / performance center / aquarium, etc .;
4. Transportation facilities: airport / train station / pier / parking lot / overpass / gas station / toll station, etc .;
5. Landscape facilities: iconic sketches / square signs / community landscapes / pedestrian streets, etc .;
6. Industrial facilities: factories / warehouses / sewage treatment centers / logistics centers / greenhouses, etc.
Features of ETFE Tensile structure:
"ETFE" is an ethylene - tetrafluoroethylene copolymer. ETFE fabric material has high tensile strength, impact strength and tear resistance. The thickness of the ETFE fabric material is usually 0.05 to 0.25 mm. As the thickness increases, the hardness of the fabric will increase, and it will also be more brittle, thus increasing the difficulty of processing. The typical usage of ETFE materials is to "weld" two or three layers of membrane materials together and transport them to the construction site. Then inflate them into an air pillow.
1. The ETFE material is made of fluoroplastic, which can apply pre-tension like fabric material;
2. With resistance to temperature changes, can be directly exposed to the temperature of -200 ℃ -150 ℃;
3. The transmittance of ETFE fabric can be as high as 95%. It cannot block the transmission of ultraviolet light and other light to ensure natural light inside the building. Through surface printing, the translucency of the material can be further reduced to 50%;
4. It has the characteristics of high anti-fouling and easy to clean, usually natural rain can remove dirt;
5. The ETFE fabric meets the B1, DIN4102 fire rating standards and will not drip when burned. The thickness is usually 0.05mm to 0.25mm, and the weight of the membrane is very light, only 0.15kg to 0.35kg per square meter. Even in the case of fabric melting caused by smoke and fire, it has a strong advantage;
6. ETFE fabric materials are recyclable materials, which can be reused to produce new membrane materials, or other ETFE products can be produced after separating impurities;
7. Strong corrosion resistance, and at the same time, it has strong adhesion characteristics unique to metal, which overcomes the non-adhesion defect of PTFE to metal, and its average linear expansion coefficient is close to that of carbon steel, making ETFE (F-40) Become an ideal composite material with metal, with excellent negative pressure resistance;
8. The service life of ETFE membrane is at least 25 to 35 years, which is an ideal material for permanent multi-layer movable roof structure;
9. Generally used in the form of air cushions in buildings, the economic span of air cushions is generally 3 ~ 5 m. Multiple air cushions can be connected together by steel structure, aluminum alloy structure or cable net to form a large coverage space.
Where can you put the ETFE Roof & Facades?
ETFE Fabric materials have a wide range of applications. For example: sports and leisure (gymnasiums, stadiums, fitness centers, leiure centers, etc.), tourism and transit platforms (waiting halls, station platforms, parks, etc.), arts and culture (theater, exhibition hall, concert hall, sculpture, etc.) Business (exhibition hall, sewage plant, greenhouse, billboard, etc.).