Glamping Safari Tents | Holidays Nature Lodge | Best Safari Tent Retreats
Indoor Area 32 square meters Tent Area 45 square meters Deck Area 85 square meters Steel Frame Q235 Steel External Roof 1100GSM PVDF Fabric Internal Ceiling 650GSM PVC Canvas Wall Material WPC Wall or Glass Wall or Canvas Wall Indoor Flooring WPC Floor or SPC Floor Fire Rating DIN4102 B1/SGS M2 Wind Loading Rating 120KM/H Quality Assurance ISO9001, MSDS, CE, BV, TUV, SGS
- INQUIRY NOW
RELATED PRODUCTSRoyal Lodge Glamping Tented Villas for Luxury Resort Family Suite Glamping Safari Tents | Holidays Nature Lodge | Best Safari Tent Retreats Luxurious Glamping Resort, Glamping Structures Lodges - Design & Manufacture PVDF Fabric Membrane Structure Tent House for Luxury Jungle Camping Table Tennis Court Canopy Covers - Build Health Club Shade Fabric Structures Public Ice Skating Rink Canopy - Speed Skating Stadium Rink Awning System Eco Friendly Dome Tents Hotel | Patagonia Sustainable Camping Domes Resort Swiss Eco Friendly Domes Resort with 15 Geodesic Dome Tent Pods Lodges
News at BDiRBring Your Own Children to Experience The Outdoor Camping Life and Experience The Luxury Glamping Tent The Geodesic Dome Tent has a Wide Range of Practicability, and The Structure is Very Beautiful How Long does Camping Tent Live in Outdoor Camping? Tent Hotel-Experience the Habitat for Holidays What Aspects Should Be Paid Attention To When Selecting Tension Structure & Awning？
Our luxurious safari tents use a regular hexagonal construction structure, which requires the simplest materials and has the largest usable space. The design of the tent hotel is based on the theme of green, ecology and comfort. While not destroying the natural environment, the camp tents are full of fashionable classics that combine delight in wild and luxury, which make the busy people in the city have more opportunities to contact the charm of the tent hotel.
The hexagonal outdoor glamping luxury tent hotel has a side length of 3.5m and an indoor area of 32 square meters. The use of Q235 galvanized steel framework is sturdy and stable. In the layout of the hotel construction itself, it pays attention to the open space, which is transparent and bright, blending with nature. Glamping Tent Hotel can be equipped with comfortable and luxurious large bed, and has a separate conjoined bathroom. At the same time, it leaves more space for people to relax and enjoy, such as observation deck, floor-to-ceiling windows, transparent skylights.
- Q235 Steel Frame to fit onto customer’s Concrete foundation structure
- 650GSM PVC & 1100GSM PVDF Double Roof
- 360 Views Glass Wall & Body
- Inner Ceiling
- Square Tubing, Body Poles and Cable straps
- Wooden or Glass or Aluminium Doors
- Canvas Tent Body - 650 GSM waterproof & wearable Canvas
- PHDF Shade Net Roof
- WPC Deck
- Wooden Floor
- Our tent needs a wooden deck, or a concrete base. The tent needs to be fixed on a solid base, which is easy to achieve. Our deck uses Q235 steel frame structure to connect with the ground foundation, the light steel keels are added to the steel framework, with interval spaces of 40cm, and then covered with a 25mm thick wood-plastic floor.
Tent main frame:
- We provide Q235 steel framework, hot dip galvanized steel, stainless steel. We recommend using hot-dip galvanized steel or stainless steel in any coastal climate where high erosion may occur. If you are in a climate with high humidity or rain forest, please use hot-dip galvanized steel or stainless steel. Whether to use hot dip galvanized steel or stainless steel, it’s according to your budget. Generally the main frame uses Q235 hot-dip galvanized steel with eco-friendly paint.
Tent roof (3-4 layers roof):
- We have a double layers of heat insulation, which can be used for tent roof. Usually we use 1100gsm PVDF fabric as outer roof and 650gsm as inner roof. We can also choose the most suitable fabric according to customer needs and budget, such as PVC, PVDF, PTFE, etc. Shading nets on the roof and interior curtains in the room are optional.
Tent wall (4 options):
- Our most commonly used walls are tempered glass, PVC canvas, Sandwich panel and ecological plastic wood wall (double layer). In the corresponding place, we can install aluminum alloy windows
Floor design (we have three options, or customers can buy it themselves):
PVC floors tend to make tents seems cheap and easy to have abrasion. Usually our indoor floors have options as: composite floor-SPC stone plastic floor-BPC bamboo fiber floor. You can make the choice among them, or use other flooring that you like, such as solid wood flooring, ceramic tiles, etc.
How to solve the cold protection problem?
- Our glamping tents are doing very well in winter. In order to obtain the best experience in cold climate, we recommend applying 8-12mm insulation material and a complete wood-burning stove (chimney kit) or air conditioner to keep it warm.
How to solve the heat problem?
- In default, the white color of outer membrane helps reflect sunlight, the inner membrane and insulation liners can also prevent heat penetrating into the tent. The combination of heat insulation and solar fan (heat exhaust) is an effective way to keep the dome cool even in hot climates. If your dome tent is exposed to direct sunlight throughout the day, you may consider adding a separate air conditioning unit. The use of refrigeration equipment such as small air conditioners and electric fans in combination with thermal insulation materials can provide thermal comfort in hot climates.
Where can you put the tents?
- we can customize the tents to handle any environment - 100% Waterproof, Extreme Cold, Against strong wind & earthquake etc. No matter where the tent, hotel, resort or camp will be located - desert & rock, mountains & forest, tropics & beaches, grassy plain, ice field or dense rainforest - we will ensure it is built to last.