Water Cube - the World'S Largest Etfe Application Project
Membrane Material PVC / PVDF / PTFE / ETFE Material Brand Ferrari, Heytex, Duraskin, SATTLER, Mehler, Sioen, etc. Fabric Color White or Customized Shape Customized (Arc, Barrel Vault, Hypar, Cone, Dome, Umbrella, etc.) Structure Q235 steel, Hot Dip Galvanized Size Customized Warranty Time 10-35 years Transport Package Standard Export Sea-Worthy Packing Delivery Time About 30 Days after confirm deposit Certification ISO9001, MSDS, CE, BV, TUV, SGS Place of Origin Shenzhen, China
- INQUIRY NOW
RELATED PRODUCTSKhan Shatyr Entertainment Center - Cool ETFE Facade Dome Structure ETFE Roof Tensile Structures for Commercial plaza, Shopping Center Yujiapu Railway Station - ETFE Cushions Tensile Roof Membrane Structure Disney Resort Station - Famous ETFE Membrane Structures Highways Toll Plaza, Toll Booths, Toll Station Entrance Gate Tensile Structures Custom Shade Structures for Elevators & Escalators - Atrium Roof / Canopy Tensile Roof Structure for Gardens Sheds, Landscaping, Gardening Cantilever Car Parking Sheds Structures Suppliers - Single Bay Design Cantilever Car Parking Cover Structures Suppliers - Double Bay Design Tensile Structures for National Museum - Art, Science, Natural History Venue
News at BDiRThe Beautiful Style of Geodesic Dome Tent's Design, The Best Choice For Vacation How to Turn Luxury Glamping Tent into a Family Resort? Luxury Glamping Tent | Famous Luxury Building Deep in The Forest How Should We Plan to Design An Ecological Camping Tent Resort? The Tent has Become a New Trend in the Activity Area
The Water Cube (Beijing, China) is one of the famous sport center build with ETFE membrane material.
In July 2003. Australian architect PTW and engineering firm OVE Arup won a contract to design and build the 2008 Olympic National Swimming Center in Beijing.
The $140 million landmark project, nicknamed the "Water Cube " began construction in December 2003 and was completed in January 2008. The 80, 000-square-meter area is located opposite the main stadium in the Olympic Green Zone, which is located at the northern end of the Olympic Green Zone. The north-south axis of Beijing.
The project's design uses water as a structural theme and theme, and is associated with important blocks in Chinese tradition and mythology. During the day, Water Cube shines as a blue transparent landscape, and after sunset, it is a crystal construction with LED lit bubbles.
Conceptually, square box and interior space are carved from a set of undefined foam bubbles, symbolizing the transformation of natural conditions into cultural conditions. The overall appearance of the aquatic center is a cube of water molecules.
“The Water Cube has more than 4. 000 ETFE pillows, largest of which is 9 meters in diameter. ”
Sydney-based architect PTW and engineering group OVE Arup worked with China Construction Engineering Corporation (CSCEC) and CSCEC Shenzhen Design Institute (CSCEC + DESIGN) to design the Water Cube.
In addition to providing a multi-purpose water sports centre, briefing also requires extensive use of digital technology, energy and water conservation methods, and the integration of new construction materials.
According to proposals from ten countries including China, United States, Japan, United Kingdom and Germany, three designs were included in the shortlist for the design competition. These were submitted by Chinese architects, Shanghai Modern Architectural Design Company, Rafael Vinoly Architects of the United States and subsequent Sino-Australian cooperation design.
The winning Water Cube is the focal point of the swimming centre, with 176 meters on each side and a height of 31 meters. It has 6. 000 permanent seats and can accommodate 11. 000 temporary seats to accommodate the Olympic audience.
Tensile Structure Basic Performance Parameters:
- Material Thickness: usually 0.05mm-0.82mm
- Weight (Gsm): 700 - 1100g per square meter
- Gutter: Inbuilt Gutter System
- Temperature: -40 to +70 (degree celsius)
- Tensile Strength: 2500-4000N
- Tear Strength: 520-580N
- Fire rating: DIN4102 B1/SGS M2
- Wind Load: 120 km/h
Tensile Structure features:
- √. Personalized Customization - We have different types of tensile structures available in various sizes, shapes, and colors depending on areas as per client's requirement.
- √. Versatile - Tensile structure is the ideal solution for a wide range of applications. Can be used in a variety of occasions around the world, including sports, transportation, business, landscape, industry, agriculture, hotels and more.
- √. Aesthetical and unique designs - Take any shape and almost any size.
- √. Coverage - Light weight, Cover a large area with minimal disruptions, expanding outdoor living areas.
- √. Outstanding Translucency - Provides natural lighting and reduce heat transmission.
- √. High strength and intensity - Durable and long lasting nature, withstand the worst winds, the harshest sun and the wettest weather for very long life.
- √. Easy to clean - Aggressive dirt can be cleaned with normal detergent soap and water.
- √. Cost Effective - Perfect weldability. Ease of fabrication. Easy to install. Ease of maintenance.
- √. Eco friendly - Recyclable and Easy to move relocation or renovation.
- √. Rich colors available - Vibrant colors of membrane can create a landmark structure.
Tensile Structure function:
- √. All Weather protection, perfect UV resistance, Waterproof, Wind proof, Snow proof, Shake proof.
- √. Completely heat and water resistant.
- √. High abrasion resistance, Anti-aging, Anti-static, high light transmission.
- √. Fireproof, Flame Resistant, Moisture proof, Smoke proof, Soundproof, Self-cleaning.
Why choose BDiR's Tensile Structure?
- √. We are the leading manufacturers, exporters, suppliers and installers of all types of tensile structures.
- √. Our products are manufactured using high quality PVC / PVDF / PTFE / ETFE membranes and steels , strictly accordance with industry standards.
- √. We offer a complete turn-key solution for all your tensile fabric structure needs.
- √. We offer a budget-friendly market price for all our clients.
- √. We ensure that your project will be delivered and installed with excellent efficiency, on time and on budget.