Glamping Glass Geodesic Dome House | Customized Garden Igloo Tents
Indoor Area 28 square meters Tent Area 6m Diameters, 3.5m Height Deck Area 56 square meters Steel Frame T6061/ T1 aluminium alloy & Steel External Roof Tempered glass Internal Ceiling Tempered glass or Stretch fabric Door Material Glass & Wood door Indoor Flooring WPC Floor or SPC Floor Fire Rating DIN4102 B1/SGS M2 Wind Loading Rating 120KM/H Quality Assurance ISO9001, MSDS, CE, BV, TUV, SGS
- INQUIRY NOW
RELATED PRODUCTSExperience Luxury & Nature Accommodation in Eco Friendly Glamping Dome Cabins Dome Lodge | Geodome House | Geodesic Domes Tents - Design & Manufacturing Customize Tensile Structures for Bleacher, Spectator Grandstands Roofs Golf Driving Range Roof - Tensile Fabric Shade, Canopy for Golf Course Basketball Court Tensile Structure Canopy - Outdoor Basketball Courts Shade Tensile Structure for Badminton Court | Badminton Court Covers, Roofing Shade
News at BDiRHow to Turn Luxury Glamping Tent into a Family Resort? Luxury Glamping Tent | Famous Luxury Building Deep in The Forest How Should We Plan to Design An Ecological Camping Tent Resort? The Tent has Become a New Trend in the Activity Area Why are So Many People Experiencing Luxury Glamping Tent Now?
The spherical glass tent is made of high-strength aluminum alloy framework, the wind resistance, snow load capacity and service life all have been greatly improved, it can be adapted to various harsh outdoor environments. The surface is covered with double-layer hollow glass, and you can also choose a lower-cost PC board. The combination of the two materials brings a more unique high-end and elegant appearance to the spherical glass tent, so it brings good effects for high-end tent hotels, high-end outdoor restaurants, high-end commercial exhibitions, etc.
We designed a high-end elegant luxury glass spherical tent with a 6m diameter for luxury campsite or resorts. The indoor area is 28 square meters, it can be equipped with king-size beds, separate conjoined bathroom, etc. The framework of the glass spherical tent is aluminum alloy, and the glass adopts 6mm thick tempered glass, single-layer glass or double-layer glass can be used as covers. The safety and environmental endurance are greatly improved, which can make up for the deficiency of conventional PVC geodesic dome tent which can’t adopt to the harsh application environment, and the appearance value of the glass dome tent has also been greatly improved. The whole structure is like a dreamy crystal house, it is very popular in the market currently and is very suitable for high-end scenic campsite to purchase and use!
- Q235 Steel Frame to fit onto customer’s Concrete foundation pole structure
- Glass Cover
- Square Tubing, Body Poles and Cable straps
- Lockable Glass Door
- Wooden or Aluminium Doors
- Inner Ceiling
- Wooden Floor
- Solar Fan Ventilation
- Bathroom Module
- Our geodesic glass dome tent needs a wooden deck, or a concrete base. The tent needs to be fixed on a solid base, which is easy to achieve. Our deck uses Q235 steel frame structure to connect with the ground foundation, the light steel keels are added to the steel framework, with a interval space of 40cm, and then covered with a 25mm thick wood-plastic floor.
The glass geodesic dome tent main frame:
- We usually use T6061 aluminum alloy for the main frame. It can be fully applied in any coastal climate that may have high erosion or high humidity and rain forest climate.
Roof of tent:
- Usually we use 6mm tempered glass as the roof, and can also use elastic fabric as the interior decoration to make the interior of the dome tent more smooth and perfect.
Floor design (we have three options, or customers can buy it themselves):
- PVC floors tend to make tents seems cheap and easy to have abrasion. Usually our indoor floors have options: composite floor - SPC stone-plastic floor - BPC bamboo fiber floor. You can make the choice among them, or use other flooring that you like, such as solid wood flooring, ceramic tiles, etc.
How to solve the cold protection problem?
- Our glamping tents are doing very well in winter. In order to obtain the best experience in cold climate, we recommend applying double-glazed glass as the roof and configuring a complete wood-burning stove (chimney kit) or air conditioner to keep it warm.
How to solve the heat problem?
- The combination of heat insulation and solar fan (heat exhaust) is an effective way to keep the dome cool even in hot climates. If your dome tent is exposed to direct sunlight throughout the day, you may consider adding a separate air conditioning unit. The use of refrigeration equipment such as small air conditioners and electric fans in combination with thermal insulation materials can provide thermal comfort in hot climates.
Where can you put the tents?
- we can customize the tents to handle any environment - 100% Waterproof, Extreme Cold, Against strong wind & earthquake etc. No matter where the tent, hotel, resort or camp will be located - desert & rock, mountains & forest, tropics & beaches, grassy plain, ice field or dense rainforest - we will ensure it is built to last.