Moderne & Luxe Grote Canvas Yurt Tent & Glampinghutten
Indoor Area 64 square meters Tent Area 96 square meters Deck Area 125 square meters Steel Frame Q235 Steel External Roof 1100GSM PVDF Fabric Internal Ceiling 650GSM PVC Canvas Wall Material Glass Wall or Canvas Wall Indoor Flooring WPC Floor or SPC Floor Fire Rating DIN4102 B1/SGS M2 Wind Loading Rating 120KM/H Quality Assurance ISO9001, MSDS, CE, BV, TUV, SGS
- INQUIRY NOW
RELATED PRODUCTSFive-Star Tent Hotel, Desert Camping Tent Resort - Oman Desert Nights Camp Sri Lanka Ceylon Tea Trails Garden Luxury ECO Friendly Tent Resort Eco Glamping Tent Villa | Luxury House Villages Resort - Design & Manufacturer Tensile Fabric Shade Structure for Planting, Farming and Aquaculture ETFE Tensile Fabric Structure for Horticulture, Botanical Garden, Arboretum ETFE Dome Structure For Greenhouse, Rainforest Biome, Eden Project Customized Luxury Glass Geodesic Dome for Glamping & Camping
NEWSGo Glamping to Clayoquot Wilderness Resort to Feel the Pure Solitude and Wildest Camping Experience Put Go Glamping to Krimmler Wasserfaelle on Your Travel Bucket List in the Post-Covid-19 World Return on Investment How to Stretch the Membrane Cloth of the Tensile Car Parking Shed ? Worldwide Agent Wanted
Our hexagonal 2 tops Safair tent has a larger space, it has complete internal supporting facilities, reflecting the warmth and comfort of "home". The 2 tops safari tent hotel combines modern architecture with nature perfectly to meet various application needs. As a new type of temporary or permanent movable construction, the double peaks tent has the characteristics of convenient transportation, simple installation and convenient disassembly, etc.
The hexagonal double peaks tent hotel has a side length of 3.5m and an indoor area of 64 square meters, which can be used as a family suite with one bedroom and one living room. The main frame of tent house adopts steel structure, two layers of thermal insulation and sealing PVDF top membrane, eco-friendly canvas wall or 360 degree panoramic floor-to-ceiling glass window. Our tent suite combines steel structure and aluminum alloy profiles, it’s sturdy and durable, which has strong wind load and snow load resistance and has long service life!
- Q235 Steel Frame to fit onto customer’s Concrete foundation structure
- 650GSM PVC & 1100GSM PVDF Double Roof
- 360 Views Glass Wall & Body
- Inner Ceiling
- Square Tubing, Body Poles and Cable straps
- Wooden or Glass or Aluminium Doors
- Canvas Tent Body - 650 GSM waterproof & wearable Canvas
- PHDF Shade Net Roof
- WPC Deck
- Wooden Floor
- Our tent needs a wooden deck, or a concrete base. The tent needs to be fixed on a solid base, which is easy to achieve. Our deck uses Q235 steel frame structure to connect with the ground foundation, the light steel keels are added to the steel framework, with interval spaces of 40cm, and then covered with a 25mm thick wood-plastic floor.
Tent main frame:
- We provide Q235 steel framework, hot dip galvanized steel, stainless steel. We recommend using hot-dip galvanized steel or stainless steel in any coastal climate where high erosion may occur. If you are in a climate with high humidity or rain forest, please use hot-dip galvanized steel or stainless steel. Whether to use hot dip galvanized steel or stainless steel, it’s according to your budget. Generally the main frame uses Q235 hot-dip galvanized steel with eco-friendly paint.
Tent roof (3-4 layers roof):
- We have a double layers of heat insulation, which can be used for tent roof. Usually we use 1100gsm PVDF fabric as outer roof and 650gsm as inner roof. We can also choose the most suitable fabric according to customer needs and budget, such as PVC, PVDF, PTFE, etc. Shading nets on the roof and interior curtains in the room are optional.
Tent wall (4 options):
- Our most commonly used walls are tempered glass, PVC canvas, Sandwich panel and ecological plastic wood wall (double layer). In the corresponding place, we can install aluminum alloy windows
Floor design (we have three options, or customers can buy it themselves):
- PVC floors tend to make tents seems cheap and easy to have abrasion. Usually our indoor floors have options as: composite floor-SPC stone plastic floor-BPC bamboo fiber floor. You can make the choice among them, or use other flooring that you like, such as solid wood flooring, ceramic tiles, etc.
How to solve the cold protection problem?
- Our glamping tents are doing very well in winter. In order to obtain the best experience in cold climate, we recommend applying 8-12mm insulation material and a complete wood-burning stove (chimney kit) or air conditioner to keep it warm.
How to solve the heat problem?
- In default, the white color of outer membrane helps reflect sunlight, the inner membrane and insulation liners can also prevent heat penetrating into the tent. The combination of heat insulation and solar fan (heat exhaust) is an effective way to keep the dome cool even in hot climates. If your dome tent is exposed to direct sunlight throughout the day, you may consider adding a separate air conditioning unit. The use of refrigeration equipment such as small air conditioners and electric fans in combination with thermal insulation materials can provide thermal comfort in hot climates.
Where can you put the tents?
- we can customize the tents to handle any environment - 100% Waterproof, Extreme Cold, Against strong wind & earthquake etc. No matter where the tent, hotel, resort or camp will be located - desert & rock, mountains & forest, tropics & beaches, grassy plain, ice field or dense rainforest - we will ensure it is built to last.
Design & Model
Experience Luxury & Nature Accommodation in Eco Friendly Glamping Dome Cabins
Dome Lodge | Geodome House | Geodesic Domes Tents - Design & Manufacturing
Customize Tensile Structures for Bleacher, Spectator Grandstands Roofs
Geodesic Dome Hotel | Geodome Hotel | Eco Dome Hotel | Sun City Camp Domes
Golf Driving Range Roof - Tensile Fabric Shade, Canopy for Golf Course
Eco Friendly Dome Tents Hotel | Patagonia Sustainable Camping Domes Resort
Luxury Riverside Glamping Tent Resort with Tented Lodge
Geodesic Domes Pods Tent | Glamping Pods | PVC Dome Kits - Design & Manufacturing
Monteverde Glamping Unique Experience with 6 Geodesic Domes Tent Pods
Glamping Domes Tent | Luxury Camping Dome Homes - Portugal
Car Parking Roof Structure for China Architecture Design and Research Institute
Tensile Fabric Structure for Ferry Terminal Walkway - Xiamen, China
PTFE Membrane Material Tensile Structure for Commercial Center, Macau Fisherman's Wharf
Car Parking Shade, Sheds, Canopies for Manufacturing District - Heyuan, China
Fabric Tensile Walkway Structure for Huanghua Airport Terminal - Changsha, China
12 Geodesic Dome Tent Houses are Designed & Built - Wugong Mountain Resort
Luxury Dome Tent Lodges, Luxurious Red Desert Eco Dome Camping Site
PVDF Fabric Tensile Structure for Car Parking Lots Canopy in Jiangsu Zhongli Group